Start a conversation

How to Permit and Assess Fees for Mfd and RV Parks

Manufactured (Mfd) and RV Park development requires a permit called an ‘Area Development Permit’ or ADP.  Whenever a new park, additions to an existing park, or alterations to an existing park are made – a Park permit is required. Assessing the fees on these Park permits can be a bit tricky - this document walks you through the fee process.


  1. 445 KB
  2. View
  3. Download
Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Stacey Thias

  2. Posted
  3. Updated